Rss Feed

my love quotes

hmm iseng2 tapi yg dah ada fb g c dah pada taw.. hehehe



When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.

if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.

The best thing about me is you.

Love is two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.

Don't ask me why I love you.. because I love how you look like

The things that makes u unperfect makes you looks perfect in my eyes

I wanna be something as I can see you everyday

I wanna save you even saving you sent me to heaven

When see at you I feel like in the heaven

You make me so addicted.. like a heroin for me..

I can live without oxygen in 1minutes but I can't live without you in a second

Waiting for your message makes me crazy

Every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray

I love how do you look everyday.. whether it's your bad day

I feel special when I close to you.. even I know I'm not..

0 comments:

Post a Comment